Wednesday 23 December 2015

BLOG POST FOR END OF YEAR

Hey Everyone!


I am pleased and very excited to come to the end of this year and hundred percent confident of a better and brighter future here with New Africa Technology Company. The backbone of my career and I am proud to say.

Over the year, I have had many challenges and there was always a solution.

Let me share with you a recent one I faced on one of our clients site out of Monrovia. Precisely in Sanniquellie, Nimba County, Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Field office.

After installing eScan Anti-Virus on (16) sixteen pieces of laptops and maintained 4 printers, one out of four printers, there came my challenge. I powered on the printer (Canon MF 4350D) and started to receive error code E225.

I opened up the printer and removed every single important part out for checking and noticed the scanner glass of the printer wasn’t positioned correctly. Apparently it had fallen or tampered with by another technician who could not figure out the problem. I removed the glass out, properly clean and repositioned it. Turn on the printer, the error code was gone! The display screen was shown ‘’Ready to Print”. Did a test print using the (ADF) Automatic Document Feeder and the glass to make sure all was okay.

As we come to the end of this year, I am again pleased to congratulate every staff of NATC on their endless and tireless contribution towards making this year a success. And to our beloved and valued customers, blog readers, we at NATC care and we are here to stay!

Wish you all a very happy Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.

Daniel Collins 

No comments:

Post a Comment