Destruction from yesterday's raging fire. The damage is staggering!
It's absolutely terrible and nerve racking. These are but a few questions we have:
1) The warehouse was inaccessible. No way to for water trucks to pass from the back.
2) Are authorities implementing any safety standards/checks for what is stored in these warehouses?
3) What are the building standards? Can buildings/structures be built so close to each other.
4) Slums/shacks/communities are densely living next to these businesses.
4) Are there zones for warehousing ?
5) What protocols exist of emergencies?
6) Why was such large crowd of people allowed to virtually choke Randall Street ? Why didn't the Police disperse the crowd?
7) What building standards exist for construction of warehouses which stock particular, flammable goods?
8) Who was in charge when this fire was raging?