Friday 23 December 2016

Introductory blog post from our new staff

Hello,

My name is Farman Elahi. I am from Pakistan. I am an IT Technician since 1998. I started my expertise from my school time.  That time we were working on Pentium I and II with Operating System MS Dos and Windows 98. I have worked with different brands such as Dell, IBM, Compaq, Lenovo, Hp, Asus and also Apple. I have experience on PC computers, workstation computers, and mini computers.

I started my local business in Pakistan in 2004. I have experience in diagnosing and repairing all types of computer, accessories and components. I have experience of all kinds of operating system software and application software.

I have worked with different companies, NGOs, Colleges, and the government sector on a contract basis. I also have teaching experience with various colleges and institutes. These include: 

  • I also worked with Dewan Salman Company Hatter as a computer technician from 2004 to 2006 
  • Mujahid Gee Limited in 2006.
  • PWD (in Haripur) on a  maintenance contract from 2006 to 2015
  • Maintenance with SRSP, an NGO, from 2006 to 2007 
  • Badban, an NGO, from 2006 to 2015 in Hazara region
  • STEP NGO in G-11 Markaz, Islamabad with a computer maintenance contract from 2009 to 2013
  • NIMIL College, from 2006 to 2011
  • NEST College, from 2008 to 2015
  • WEST College as instructor and lab manager, from 2011 to 2015
  • Ayub Law College, from 2011 to 2014
  • Chanar College, from 2010 to 2012

I am familiar with MS Office 2003 and 2007, Basics of Computer Hardware, Graphic Designing, Networking, Internet surfing, 3D Studio Max, DIT, Fox Pro, PHP language, Ms Dos and all operating system software.

I dreamt in 2004 of working for a company. I come in Liberia on 4 February 2016. My dream was completed when I came for interview in New Africa Technology. Thanks a lot my God.  

                                                                                                                      Farman Elahi
                                                                                                                 IT Technician NATC

No comments:

Post a Comment