Tuesday, 7 May 2013

There is a baby in the office!

Baby sleeping on my desk

Mingling with guests

Baby being pampered by staff

Baby being cuddled by guests

Baby shows interest in my laptop

Genius baby fixes faulty Xerox machine

Baby loves to diagnose network printer issues

Baby has her diaper change on the conference room table

Baby takes a walk around my office

Baby learns the A, B, C of filing

Baby takes a tea break with management

Baby jumps and hops on her father's lap

Baby mingles with staff

Baby takes over the boss' desk

Despite strict rules, baby invites over personal guests

Baby poses with a guest
Baby has a steady stream of adoring guests
Baby and friend make a technical drawing
Baby blocking my view
Baby forces me to pose for pictures

Cute baby is too distracting!

No comments:

Post a Comment